March 9, 2017 — Hub Internet upgrade:
- The 435 Internet hub was upgraded to a gigabit fiber connection.
- The hub.your435.com IP address was changed. Make sure you’re using hub.your435.com in your client configurations.
March 3, 2017 — Repeater site visit :
- Internet — Mountaintop Internet link rebuilt for more reliability and performance. Replaced all the Internet gear, and reconfigured our power management.
- Fan noise — Added LC filters on each of the three RF amplifier DC fans. Audible fan noise on the VoIP links is fixed.
- Battery backup — Added coax relay to bypass the TX amplifier when commercial power is out. This configuration will keep the repeater on the air for several days at lower transmit power when commercial and generator power fail.