How to Listen Real-time Using TeamSpeak
April 6, 2017 Update — The 435 TeamSpeak listen-only feed is BACK!.
A public TeamSpeak feed is provided for “real time” listen-only duplex. The TeamSpeak client is available for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and Linux. Transmit is not supported. We ask that you don’t poke or chat on this server.
TeamSpeak VOIP Internet connection:
- Download the “TeamSpeak3” application for your computer or mobile device here:
- Server address: your435.teamspeak3.com or your435.teamspeak3.com:8002
(some teamspeak clients require the :8002 port at the end)
- Port: 8002 (if the application asks for that)
- Label: whatever you want to call your bookmark for 435
- Nickname: whatever name you want others to see on TeamSpeak
- There is no password required