How to talk on the 147.435 Los Angeles repeater
Radio frequency (RF):
- Output: 147.435 Mhz
- Input: 146.400 Mhz (103.5 PL)
- See the manual for our radio on how to program this “odd split.”
Linked 900 MHz Repeater: (Nov 2015 — Currently down. Needs tower work)
- Output: 927.400 MHz (optional DPL 516)
- Input: 902.400 MHz (PL 103.5)
Public Internet VOIP:
- Allstar –– Public node 41836 K6MWT
- Echolink — Public node 747565 K6MWT-R
Private Internet VOIP:
- Asterisk — Private IAX user clients and repeater links.
- To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have been given credentials, connect using a free phone/computer IAX application such as Zoiper.
- Support pages for setting up Zoiper are here.
- VOIP users are held to a higher standard than 2m RF users. 435 is first and foremost a Southern California 2m repeater. VOIP accounts are per individual and will be terminated if abused or shared.
- The VOIP real time status is public: http://hub.your435.com
Dial-in phone numbers are available for special guests. To request a temporary personal phone number, email email@example.com.