How to talk on the 147.435 Southern California repeater
Radio frequency (RF):
- Output: 147.435 MHz
- Input: 146.400 MHz (103.5 PL)
Linked 900 MHz Repeater: (Nov 2015 — Currently down. Needs tower work)
- Output: 927.400 MHz (optional DPL 516)
- Input: 902.400 MHz (PL 103.5)
Public Internet VOIP:
- Allstar –– Public node 41836 K6MWT
- Echolink — Public node 747565 K6MWT-R (Banned by echolink 4/2/2017 due to guideline #6 violation.
Private Internet VOIP:
- Asterisk — Private IAX user clients and repeater links.
- To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have been given credentials, connect using a free phone/computer IAX application such as Zoiper.
- Instructions on setting up Zoiper for 435 are here.
- VOIP users are held to a higher standard than 2m RF users. 435 is first and foremost a Southern California 2m repeater. VOIP accounts are per individual and will be terminated if abused or shared.
- The VOIP real time status is public: http://hub.your435.com
Dial-in phone numbers are available for special occasional guests. To request a temporary personal phone number, email email@example.com.